Our terms and conditions includes:
* For online reservations or verbal agreement to prepay a pickup over the phone, 20% gratuity will be added to the charge unless specified otherwise by the customer.
* Call +1 (214) 686-4739 for questions or concerns. Clients should turn on their cell phones upon arrival.
* The chauffeur will wait up to 30 minutes for Domestic Arrivals and up to 45 minutes for International Arrivals free of charge. The chauffeurs will monitor the flights for any delays or early arrivals. Gratuity of 20% will be added to all reservations.
* Not responsible for any loss because of service delays or termination due to mechanical breakdown, or doesn’t provide any loss claim insurance for service interruption, customer has to buy their own trip interruption insurance. No claim against company or its employee may be brought in this connection.
* The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the use by them or any members of their party. A fee of $700.00 and up to the actual cost, for each carpet or seat burn.
Sanitation fee is $225.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use in the vehicles is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is illegal to stand through the sunroof.
* A maximum of two car seats are available on request. Additional $10 per seat will be added.
* Smoking is not allowed.
* For severe weather conditions, prices are subject to change without notice.
Black Car DFW Service offers luxurious, affordable, and comfortable rides. Book your private car services in the Mesquite, Fort Worth area. We aim to provide exceptional services and safe rides to all our customers. Find your own luxury car choice and book a ride now, whether you are riding for pleasure or business.
* Cancelation Policy: Please be advised all changes/cancellations must be made within an appropriate window prior to pick-up time, as follows: Sedan, SUV, – twelve (12) hours prior to scheduled pick-up time
Executive Sprinter & Van – 3 days (72) hours prior to scheduled pick-up time Minibus, Executive Minibus, Limo Sprinter – forty-eight (48) hours prior to scheduled pick-up time
Motor coaches – seven (7) days prior to pick up scheduled date/time
International Trips – minimum of 24 hours prior to scheduled pick up time
Failure to contact our office to cancel your reservation, will result in a non-refundable no show fee.
*Please note that cancellations may vary due to special events and/or partner policies.
Any deposits collected for individual transportation bookings (single bookings) are non-refundable.
For all group and contracted transportation, including for special events, are deposits non-refundable unless specified in the terms of the agreement.
No refunds will be issued after services have been rendered.
Drugs and alcohol contribute to billions of lost productivity and thousands of workplace injuries every year. Our policy is to employ a work free from alcohol abuse or the use of illegal drugs. This company takes drug and alcohol abuse as a serious matter The company absolutely prohibits the use of alcohol or non and will not tolerate it. prescribed drugs at the workplace or while driving. The use, sale or possession of alcohol or drugs while on the job or on company property will result in disciplinary actions, up to and including termination, and may have legal consequences. Employees are expected and required to report to work on time and in the appropriate mental and physical condition of the work environment.
BLACK CAR DFW SERVICESOur terms and conditions includes:
reserves the right to demand a drug or alcohol test of an employee based upon reasonable suspicion. Reasonable suspicion includes, but is not limited to, physical evidence of use, involvement in an accident, or a substantial dropoff in work performance. Fail the requested test may lead to discipline, including possible termination. The company also cautions against the use of prescribed or overtheure to take counter medications which can affect your workplace performance. You may be suspended or discharged the if the company concludes that you cannot perform your job properly or safely because of using over the counter or prescribed or overcounter medication which may affect your performance. Employees must report any conviction under a criminal drug statute for violation occurring on or off the company premises while conducting company business. A report of a conviction must be made within 7 days after conviction. Black Car DFW Service effort to assist its employees who wish to seek will make every treatment or rehabilitation for drug or alcohol dependency. Conscientious effort to seek treatment or rehabilitation for drug or alcohol dependency. Conscientious efforts to seek such help will not jeopardize any employee’s job and will not be noted in any and the “onepersonnel record. You may also be required to agree to random testing strike” rule.
It’s against the law in Texas for a person under the age of 21 to operate a motor vehicle with any amount of alcohol in his or her system.
Be Prepared to Lose your rights to be associated with our company
• One set of strict laws applies to adults who have been convicted of DWI, and another set of even harsher laws applies
to those under 21 who have been convicted.
• A driver under 21 with any amount of alcohol in his or her body can be charged with driving while intoxicated
The charge is a class C misdemeanor, and a conviction on a first offense is punishable by:
• A fine of up to $500
• A minimum of 20 and a maximum of 40 hours of community service
• A 60-day driver’s license suspension Successful completion of an alcohol awareness program
• An ignition interlock device
• A second conviction can lead to a 120-day license suspension.
• A third offense is punishable by on 180 day license suspension and a possible six-month jail sentence if the individual is 17 or older.
• Other sentencing requirements would also apply, including a fine of up to $2,000
Wheelchair-accessible vehicles will be provided upon request
How to Report a Complaint
Code Compliance Services
* Exceptions: the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that Black Car DFW Service is not responsible for personal property left in the vehicles. The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that Black Car DFW Service reserves the right to assess a minimum fee of $200.00 for any necessary cleaning and/or damage to the vehicle beyond normal wear and tear.
Black Car DFW Service shall endeavor to maintain the schedule submitted by its customers, but such is not guaranteed. Black Car DFW Service is not liable for delays in service, interruptions, or damages caused by acts of God, strikes riots, authorities of law, public enemies, hazards or dangers caused by the state of war, quarantine, perils of navigation, inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, accidents or breakdowns, or any other condition beyond its control.